Sunday, May 17, 2015

Shaddad ibn Aws reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said to him, “Shall I not tell you how to seek forgiveness? O Allah, you are my Lord and there is no God but you, for you created me and I am your servant. I am upon your covenant and your promise as much as I am able. I seek refuge in you from the evil of what I have done. I acknowledge your favors upon me and I recognize my sins, so forgive my sins. Verily, none can forgive sins but you. None of you says this when he reaches the evening, and a decree comes upon him before he reaches morning, except that Paradise becomes obligatory for him. And none of you says this when he reaches the morning, and a decree comes upon him before he reaches evening, except that Paradise becomes obligatory for him.”

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 3393

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to At-Tirmidhi

عَنْ شَدَّادِ بْنِ أَوْسٍ رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنْهُ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ لَهُ أَلَا أَدُلُّكَ عَلَى سَيِّدِ الِاسْتِغْفَارِ اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَيَّ وَأَعْتَرِفُ بِذُنُوبِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي ذُنُوبِي إِنَّهُ لَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ لَا يَقُولُهَا أَحَدُكُمْ حِينَ يُمْسِي فَيَأْتِي عَلَيْهِ قَدَرٌ قَبْلَ أَنْ يُصْبِحَ إِلَّا وَجَبَتْ لَهُ الْجَنَّةُ وَلَا يَقُولُهَا حِينَ يُصْبِحُ فَيَأْتِي عَلَيْهِ قَدَرٌ قَبْلَ أَنْ يُمْسِيَ إِلَّا وَجَبَتْ لَهُ الْجَنَّةُ

3393 سنن الترمذي كِتَاب الدَّعَوَاتِ بَاب مِنْهُ

قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ غَرِيبٌ

No comments:

Post a Comment