Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Ibn Abbas reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, used to say, “O Allah, I have surrendered to you and I put my faith in you. I put my trust in you and I have turned to you. I have contested my opponents for your sake. O Allah, I seek refuge in your power from going astray, for there is no God but you. You are the Living who never dies while the jinn and humans die.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 2717

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Muslim

عَنْ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ كَانَ يَقُولُ اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ وَعَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْتُ وَبِكَ خَاصَمْتُ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِعِزَّتِكَ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ أَنْ تُضِلَّنِي أَنْتَ الْحَيُّ الَّذِي لَا يَمُوتُ وَالْجِنُّ وَالْإِنْسُ يَمُوتُونَ

2717 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الذِّكْرِ وَالدُّعَاءِ وَالتَّوْبَةِ وَالِاسْتِغْفَارِ اللهم إني أعوذ بك من شر ما عملت وشر ما لم أعمل

No comments:

Post a Comment