Saturday, March 14, 2015

Abu Bakr reported: He said to the Prophet, “O Messenger of Allah, teach me a supplication to say in my prayers.” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Say: O Allah, I have wronged myself with many great wrongs and none forgives sin but you, so grant me your forgiveness and have mercy upon me. Verily, you are the Forgiving, the Merciful.”

Source: Sahih Bukhari 6953, Sahih Muslim 2705

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi (authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim

عَنْ أَبِي بَكْرٍ أَنَّهُ قَالَ لِرَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ عَلِّمْنِي دُعَاءً أَدْعُو بِهِ فِي صَلَاتِي قَالَ قُلْ اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْمًا كَبِيرًا وَقَالَ قُتَيْبَةُ كَثِيرًا وَلَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَغْفِرَةً مِنْ عِنْدِكَ وَارْحَمْنِي إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

6953 صحيح البخاري كِتَاب التَّوْحِيدِ اربعوا على أنفسكم فإنكم لا تدعون أصم ولا غائبا تدعون سميعا بصيرا قريبا

2705صحيح مسلم كتاب الذكر والدعاء والتوبة والاستغفار باب استحباب خفض الصوت بالذكر

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=890476310974092&substory_index=0&id=150117645009966

No comments:

Post a Comment