Friday, December 21, 2012

Weird. call it weird, or not, it's just.... strange? ok here's my story. I just want to change the skin of the blog, and all of sudden, there is a sound from my phone, which show something like "View hadith of the day" from one the app i downloaded on my iPhone (which is Islamic calendar) and i unlocked my phone and went to that, and it said,

"On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: When Allah decreed the Creation He pleadged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him: My mercy prevails over My wrath.    

It was related by Muslim

(al-Bukhari)

so.... Allah is Most Merciful. i guess.... Allah is merciful with the things i had done, with the things that all of us had done? sorry, there is a song in my head, feel like going with it. anyways, got studying to do. Honestly, i cant just waste time thinking or remembering what i thought just now. Now, is 3.07 pm. NEED TO DO THINGS QUICKLY. either I pray first, or revise a bit, and then pray

No comments:

Post a Comment