Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Men, choose the right women as your partner before you get married

"Marriage is a serious step, and requires the right attitude. If marriage completes half our faith shouldn't that half be the best half? A woman married for the wrong reasons can only weaken the Muslim household. Consider that she will be your life-long companion, the rearer of your children. Don't marry her for her worldly wealth, but for her wealth in Islamic wisdom and knowledge. Her status in this life is but illusionary, so choose her for her status in the sight of Allah. Beauty is but superficial, but the beauty of Iman is transcendent"

"I guess even a car should be picked not for its shapes or "complexion" but for its capacity/speed/safety/comfort..."

"No, you are not choosing a mother of you children! it will again be choosing a baby producing machine. what actually you should choose is, your half deen, a friend, a care taker, a lover, a beloved, a supporter, helper, an awrah, etc. She is what makes you a complete muslim."

"You are not choosing the mother of your children, you are choosing your life mate.  I can not have children and my husband knew that before we married and chose me anyway.  Please be careful in sensitive statements."

A comment from a man
"As salaamu alaikum! I am not impressed with the modeling type. I am impressed with submissivenes and tranquility.  I am impressed with knowledge and deen. I am impressed with family orientation.  I am impressed with Loving Allah. I am impressed with keep me on point when my imaan fluctuate. ALHUMDULILLAH through all matters"

No comments:

Post a Comment